Wednesday, April 11, 2012

RIP Emily Bird



We don't what happened.  Duane found little Emily at the bottom of the cage just as I came in from home work, tonight.  She's the all yellow one in the back.  We got her as a baby bird in the fall of 2009, just before we moved down to Tucson.

She was ok, hopping and playing with the other birds earlier in the day.  She is survived by her best friend Mr. Bird (the light blue guy, front right.)  No squabbles or fights were heard.  We just don't know what happened.  I think that's the hardest is the not knowing.


RIP Emily, you are missed.  Sept 2009 to April 2012.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh! I'm so sorry! I hope you find out what happened.

Teresa Kasner said...

Awww.. so sorry. It's always hard losing a pet. Medford is nice! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Vicky said...

So sorry to hear about Emily Bird.

Cecile said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I can understand when you say not knowing is the hardest part. Hugs!

Julie said...

Oh no, i'm so sorry xxx